Are you thinking of doing the elopement route to marrying your sig other? Or are you just still not sure if you want to elope or do a Traditional wedding.
First of all, I would like to say I did elope. I eloped with a small amount of guests (about 10) so I guess you can call it an elopement small destination wedding. I do not regret a thing! If I regret anything I wish we legit eloped & made it just me & him (& the photographer)
Second thing to remember… THIS IS YOUR DAY!!!
So do it however you want! At the end of the day & even at the beginning of the day it is about you + the person you are marrying.
Pros to ELOPING
- Less stress of wedding planning
- Easier on the bank account
- You can literally make it all about you guys
- You have more time for amazing pics
- It is more Romantic (in my opinion)
Cons to ELOPING
- Could upset some family or friends
- Less gifts
- Less witnesses
Pros to WEDDING
- You get a lot more attention
- You get to celebrate with more loved ones
- You get to celebrate with more details
Cons to WEDDING
- Major wedding planning
- A little more pricey
- Could be more stressful
- Less private
Just follow your heart + do it your way